Is this correct? Should I send it out?
I am thinking about sending this as an email to all my non-aware BSV muggle friends and rellies.
Is what I am saying correct? I welcome feedback before I send it out and then encourage all the early adopters here that agree with the final wording to do the same. The more the merrier in powping - let's take over the world of social media?????
This is my latest playground...
Tip: click on the bullseye in the top left hand corner to get to the main pages.
- No advertising.
- Is free to view content.
- Doesn’t cost anything unless you decide to tip someone, (with BSV 😊).
- Is developing exponentially. Has just had Channels added. These are communities of interest in whatever topic may interest you. Now searchable.
- Is on the blockchain so it’s immutable (ie it’s there until the internet dies or something like that).
- You can block individual accounts from your feed and comments. Trolls beware!!! No arbitrary moderators or “algorithms” to filter content. This means there will be offensive stuff – but it is easy to avoid over time – and is actively discouraged.
- Is created by _unwriter, one of the smartest programmers in the world I know about... and controlled at this stage by him/her/them and may soon be able to be replicated on other servers and distributed by others (with the skills and resources).
- Is private in the way Bitcoin (BSV) is, but not anonymous. This means that a court of law could force you to reveal your identity – you know like in the real world – not the fantasy world of Altcoin users who want to live in an anarchic dystopia full of Silk Road like criminals.
- I predict will have a massive impact on most of the other social media platforms in a reasonably short time and destroys the centralised control and security vulnerabilities that those platforms have.
- You never wanted a twitter/facebook/linkedin/ etc etc account? I predict you will want one of these… eventually!
- If you want to join in and post stuff you do need to sign up for a moneybutton account; https://www.moneybutton.com/money, it doesn’t have to contain any BSV ie it doesn’t cost anything to start. If you don’t want to do that – not a problem, if you do and have trouble – contact me and I’ll give you some help.
- You can earn BSV if you have something useful to say and people want to tip you. This is how it will be funded.
- Did I mention no advertising?
Worth reading this; https://www.powping.com/about